Discreet City / Octavius Williams
1. Complete my time travel device.
2. Capture an adult Bigfoot.
3. Impregnate Oprah Winfrey.
4. Infiltrate Area 51.
5. Get in better shape and gain muscle.
Poor humor and sarcasm aside, without fail, every year there is a constant theme within the top five resolutions …”get in shape, exercise more, eat healthier”.
For many of us instead of it being called “New Year’s” resolutions, it should be called “January to March” resolutions because
we usually (from a lack of discipline and will power) fail to see our resolutions through.
(I promise you at least one of us will take some "before and after" photos...smh)
For right now, you may not be in control of the job you have. For right now, you may not be in control of having the man you want, but one thing is for sure…
You Can Be In Control Of Your Body! Will 2013 be the year you take control?
See our Work Out and Fitness posts, In Just One Click!
- WORKOUTS: 74 Page Ultimate Training Guide HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- WORKOUTS: Gustavus Wyche's Build and Burn Workout [VIDEO]
- WORKOUTS: Joshua Holland's 10-Minute Jump Rope Routine
Celebrity Work Out Plans
- DISCREET CITY ESSENTIALS: Stic.Man - The Workout
- EXTREME WORKOUTS: UK Entertainer Reggie Yates
Motivation & Instruction
- Trying to Get Into Shape and Lose Fat: Part 1
- Trying to Get Into Shape and Lose Fat: Part 2
- Trying to Get Into Shape and Lose Fat: Part 3